Monday, May 25, 2009

My book preface

Lying there, on a bed of downy feathers and memory foam mattresses, him towering over my weak, nearly lifeless body. His lips leaving my neck where his teeth had just left their small puncture wounds, a slight trickle of blood, slowly running down, both my neck and his mouth. The edges of his lips raise up in a thoughtful smile. I almost reach unconsciousness, not wanting to drift and let the darkness take me away from his beautiful face. His finger raises up to touch my face and finally reaching their resting place on my lips. “Shh, it will all be fine in the morning,” he whispered softly. My eyes close but I yet again jerk them back open; his hands reach up and close my eye lids. I finally give into the darkness, my only hope, to see his face once more after the darkness engulfs me.

In the comments, please give feedback. I need to hear what yall think, so that it gives me an idea of how the public will react to it if it ever does get published. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment