Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Boredum can kill

I decided that I was going to just ramble on today about nothing in particular because I got to school early today (I got here at 9 am...my class isn't until 2 pm) and I am bored out of my mind...so, here it goes.

I think that I have mentioned my collab channel before (I think in my first post?) well, that is still going very slowly but I may have about 4 spots filled so that's good I only need 3 more. On my channel so far there is Jenna and I am probably going to choose Marta because she seems pretty awesome and Nora has yet to audition but I think I will choose her (she lives in Forks! How awesome is that??). So, if on the off chance you are reading this and love Twilight and would like to be on a collab please go check out my channel www.youtube.com/user/MrsJasperHale08 it will be greatly appreciated!

Tonight I am going to an American Idol watch party because I live in Kalamazoo and if you watch Idol then you woudl know that Matt Giraud is from Kalamazoo, too. I am really excited that Matt made it to the show (I know him, he is actually my baby sister's godfather!) and it's making living in Michigan that much more bareable.

I decided that I really need to move out of my house because I am starting (well i have been for awhile) to get tired of my parents (especially my dad) bitching at me for every little thing. My dad has a very short temper and if one little thing does not go exactly the way he wants it to then he will yell at whoever the next one he sees...which is usually me. I am way too stressed already and can't deal with it anymore. I have two friends that have said that I can move in with them so I have a place to go but I need a job first because I'm not the kinda of person that is just going to move in with someone and expect them to pay my part of the rent until I find a job. I know myself if I did that I wouldn't try very hard to get a job.

Well, that is it for my random rant, until next time DFTBA and <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment