Monday, March 16, 2009

Texting Lies

Yesterday I was supposed to go to a movie with my "best friend" (the girl mentioned in the last post) and I wasn't all that excited about it. But, luckily she never told me anything about it and didn't text me back until today (thank god). In this text message she asked me if I wanted to spend the night on Friday. I happily replied back with I can't Im going to the hot topic dvd party for twilight. I'm almsot positive that when I go back to check my cell there will be a text from her saying something along the lines of "oh ok. can I go?" Which I will happily lie and say I was invited to go by someone else. Just because I would rather not hang out with her right now. It gives her too many chances to bitch.
Sorry for the shortness of this post (not like anyone is actually reading this haha) I just really wanted to post something and not much is going on today besides me skipping my class again. I know that I shouldn't but I just hate my Mon/Wed class, I have a D in it which makes it all the more fun. Well, until next time, DFTBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment