Saturday, March 14, 2009

First Blog

Hey everyone! This is my first blog and I wanted to finally make one of these mainly because I'm bored and need something to preoccupy me. So, being my first blog I will start off telling you a little about myself. My name is Josie, I'm 18 years old, I share a birthday with Steve Carrell, Madonna, and Vanessa Carlton (August 16th), and I am a college freshman. At college, I am studying to be a writer, my major is creative writing, and my goal is to move to LA one day and write screenplays. I have always had a love of writing but it took me until last summer to decide that it was what I wanted to do with my life...until then I wanted to be a veterinarian (but I don't like science and it takes A LOT of science lol). When I am not in school I love to read, write, watch and make youtube videos, hang with my friends, and go shopping. I also love to be random! Some of my favourite books are Harry Potter, Twilight, Inkheart, The A-list, Gossip Girl, and many more that don't come to mind at the moment.
Twilight quickly became the love of my life and I can easily call myself obsessed! I started reading the series on June 10, 2008, I discovered the series when the movie had been anounced and I wanted to read the series before I saw the movie, after the first chapter I was completely hooked! I love to talk about anything Twilight and most of my friends don't like it so it's hard to actually get to do it...that is why I am starting a Twilight collab channel on youtube. The channel is being called either TwitasticTwitubers, TwitasticFanpires, or TwitasticTwerds...not sure yet. I got the idea to do this from another Twilight collab, Team Twilighter. I absolutely love them and I have become really close with Katie (Tuesday) and Emy (Thursday) on the channel. They are two of the nicest people and I love talking to them. I saw the Twilight movie 7 times in theaters, and am going to the Hot Topic release party with one of my friends. I really can't wait for that, it's going to be a blast!
I really hope that I didn't bore y'all too much and I promise that these will get better...eventually! So, until next time, DFTBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment