Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nothing really interesting...

Sorry I haven't posted in forever and a day but nothing to awfully exciting has happened lately. The only things that would be worth mentioning would be Matt killed last night on Idol so there is NO way he is going home tonight, I am starting yet another collab, and while watching the news last night I saw a commercial for the Allegan County Fair and Kelly Clarkson is performing and I might get to go.
Okay, so, I guess that actually there were a few things that happened! The other collab that I am starting is going to be a role playing collab. Emy from Team Twilighter and I are working on it together. Emy is also currently working on a background for the channel, which I am super excited about since I am challenged in that area of expertice and Emy's personal channel (EmyLovableCullen) has a super cool background that she also made! (As of last March 29th, the background is now up and is AMAZING! Thanks Emy <3) Basically, we're having people audition for different positions and then we will vlog how we fell that the character would do it. We are going to start out with how everyone felt about Bella moving to Forks and becoming the center of attention. Emy is going to be Rosalie and I am most likely going to be Jessica. In order to get to this youtube page click the title of this blog and it should take you there...at least that's what they tell me! lol
The Kelly Clarkson thing I am so excited about! She is going to be at the ACF on September 12th, 2009. I want to go so incredibly bad, I have wanted to see her in concert since she won Idol, and have yet to have a chance to. I really hope that everything works out because my dad said that he may be able to get tickets...I really hope that I can go with a friend though because it would be that much more fun if I could go with someone who actually likes Kelly, too. I also hope that she will do autographs because then I can get my CD signed and maybe get a little something for Michael Buckley of the What the Buck show. He loves Kelly so that would be super awesome if I could get him an autograph and send it to him!
OME I can't believe I forgot to tell you about the Twilight Party!! I think I'll do that in another blog though because this one is already fairly lengthy...pretty good for nothing cool happening haha. (EDIT April 2nd: Sorry for not having that blog up yet because I keep forgetting to do it! lol)
DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment