Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sometimes I really wish....

Sometimes I really wish that I had never read Twilight and gotten so obsessed with it because I am about to go broke with all the stuff I want to buy. If you want to know just what I mean, here is the list and cost of everything that I want (well, its not even everything):

Twilight Saga Box Set (from Costco): $46.99
Ulitmate Collector's Edition DVD set (from Costco): $59.99
Border's Special Edition DVD: $29.99
Twilight Collector's Edition (from Walmart): $15.00
Director's Notebook (from Border's): $12.59
Twilight 18 month Calender (from Border's): $16.99
Edward door length poster (from Blockbuster): $10.00
Twilight Board Game (from Walmart): $14.97

Added all together for a grand total of $201.54. And that doesn't include everything that I have already bought...I have already spent around $100 (including twilight bracelets, the Hot Topic DVD, stickers, candy, a button, and a keychain). It's really starting to get bad...for my birthday all I am going to ask for is Twilight stuff. So, maybe my family can help me out a little bit. I really wish that my birthday was closer though, not in August and not so close to my baby sister, so I am probably going to get shit again this year because my parents are going to spend all their money on the baby when she doesn't even understand what's going on....
I am planning on getting the Director's Notebook on Friday and maybe the calender, not sure yet. That's all for now, DFTBA!
<3 Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment