Sunday, March 15, 2009

Why?

I have recently come to realization that the guy I didn't think I had any feelings toward, I am in love with...well, at least I think I am.
Basically, I used to have a crush on this guy that I met about 6 years ago online. But, I soon noticed that I really didn't feel that way...he was more of a big brother to me; so, I let it drop. Over the past few months, however, I have gone back to where I thought I was 6 years ago. It really sucks though because I have NO idea how he feels...he tends to give me mixed signals. For example, one second he will be flirtling with me, calling me gorgeous, asking me about dating (like what my perfect date would be, what I would like to get on a date, like flowers or such) but then the next minute he will be calling me his "sister" and treating me like a little sister.
The whole feelings thing didn't come back until my best friend began dating him around Christmas last year. It only goes to prove the you don't what you have until it's gone. Since then, like about two weeks ago they broke up mainly because of me, but it was also because of her. Basically, she cheated on him and lied about it.
The whole story behind this is that the people that she usually babysits for called me up the day after Valentine's Day and asked me to babysit. I thought this was really weird because they always have her babysit. I agreed and they came to pick me up, while in the car, Darin, asked me what I thought about her boyfriend and by this time I thought that she and my "brother" had already broken up because she had cheated on him before and I told him, yet again she lied to him. So, I told Darin that I didn't know that she had a boyfriend and he said that it was the reason why I was babysiting instead of her, she wanted to hang out with him. Once I got home from babysiting I immediatly told him. She soon after got online and he talked to her about it. She then IMs me and starts bitching at me for telling him false information. He finally decided that he had enough of it and broke up with her.
So, now he keeps treating me like he likes me but I don't really know because, once again, of the mixed signals. Honestly, I can see me marrying him later in life just because we are so close and have been "together" for 6 years. I guess I will just have to wait and see how everything works out in the end. Until next time, DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment