Saturday, March 14, 2009

Frustration

My parents decided that they were going to go out tonight and of course, my 14 year old sister, Bri, decided that she didn't want to babysit with me (like she ever does) and go out with her friends. So, once again I get stuck by myself with babysiting duty... For those of you who don't know I have a 7 month old baby sister named Mackenzie and, don't get me wrong I love her to death, but I have homework and things that I need to get done. Bri never helps out with the baby because she "has homework," she doesn't even do her homework she just shoves Kenzie off to everyone else and goes to sit in her room and pretend like she's doing it. It pisses me off faster than anything.
For example, today I was finishing eating lunch and my dad and Bri had just gotten home from my grandpa's house. My dad had Bri take Kenzie to feed her but Bri didn't want to and yet again used the homework excuse and put Kenzie in bed. She came over to turn the moniter on that was on the table next to me. When she got over to me I said, "I hope you realize that she isn't going to go to sleep." She shot back with, "I know but it's worth a shot." I knew for a fact that Kenzie wasn't going to go to sleep but does she listen to me of course not, that would be just way too easy. About 5 minutes later, lo and behold, Kenzie is fussing in her room waiting for someone to come get her. Bri comes back out of her room and I told her to go get her since she was the one that put her in there in the first place. She then starts yelling at me saying that she has to do her homework, but really if she was doing her homework she wouldn't be failing almost all of her classes. I then told her that the world doesn't revolve around her and that I, too, have homework but no one seems to care about that even though I, being a college student, have a lot more homework than a high school freshman...trust me I know, I was there.
So, Bri got to go out with her friends even though her half of the room (we have to share a room ugh) is not clean, she's failing classes and doesn't have any clean clothes so she had to steal some of my mom's clothes. I just think it's so rediculous that she gets to do whatever she wants without having to do anything in return and yet I do everything I'm told and get good grades and yet I never get to do anything. I just really need to get out of my house I am way too stressed out and can't deal with it anymore...but unfortunetly I don't have good enough friends that will room with me and I don't have enough money to live by myself.
Sorry for my bitchiness but that is the main reason why I have this, is so I can get all my bitchiness out and not have to wait to find someone that will listen to it. Remember, DFTBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment