Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BEDA: Day 6: Sorry I'm late -_-

It is now 2 am on April 7th meaning that this blog is officially LATE! Really sorry about this but I was just having an extremely bad day and if you follow me on twitter than you already know this whole story. I am not going to go into any details because it's not really important and I have just given up on caring about it any more. The jist of it is that my dad is a jerk and I hate him. So, there you go. I don't really have much to talk about in this blog but then again what else is new. If you have any suggestions and/or requests let me know in the comments. I know that I keep promising a Twilight party blog but I haven't had time to do it just yet. Most likely tomorrow or Thursday since I will be at school pretty much all day. Wednesday may be another late blog day since I probably won't be online at all which really sucks because all of my friends are online and I need to talk to them all so I don't go insane. The reason I will be gone on Wednesday is because I will be home all day and really do not need to give yet another reason for my dad to chew my head off and bitch. That's pretty much all for today kids! DFTBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment