Wednesday, April 1, 2009

BEDA: Day 1

Hey everyone! If you don't already know, BEDA stands for Blog Every Day in April. Maureen Johnson started it and I decided that I would try it also.

Not much is going on today, other than the fact that it is April 1st aka April Fools Day, which just happens to be my least favourite day of the year. I hate it because I am the most gulliable person ever. Although I tend to steer away from trusting what anyone says on this day. I am very glad that I don't have school on Wednesdays because I don't have to worry about being pranked. The only prank that I have encountered today was that of our beloved Youtube. The creators of Youtube decided that it would be fun to make all of the videos in your subscription box to be upsidedown when you clicked on them to view. It sucks!

In my life, I have had a pretty good time since my last post. I have officially named my collab channel...Twerdfighters! I thought of this a few nights ago while laying in bed around 2 am not being able to sleep. It stands for Twilight Nerdfighters! I ablsolutely love the vlogbrothers so I am extremely glad that I thought of this name for my channel. Not much else has happened since my last post. Until next time, DFTBA! <3 you guys! Josie

1 comment:

  1. Ha. I only got fooled once, other than the YouTube thing.. My mom called me and was like, come pick me up now, i hit a deer and my car is totaled, and she was screaming and crying, and i was like I'm on the way, and then she was like, Oh.. APRIL FOOLS.. and i was like. GRRR.. but I like the name btw!
    Kurtis

    ReplyDelete