Monday, April 13, 2009

Randomness....

I know I haven't been very good at this whole BEDA thing but I really have no time to do anything...
Well, since I am already typing this might as well turn it in to a BEDA post! So, today I didn't do much besides actually start AND finish my Twilight collage! I spent about 12 or more hours working on it. It looks amazing though! I also entered Ellen Degeneres' contest to find the biggest Twilighter. I took a picture of me with my twilight book and my Edward shirt in front of the poster.
I also finally got my hair dyed purple! And it looks amazing! I absolutely love it!
That's about it for today...maybe a more interesting one tomorrow...
DFTBA!

2 comments:

  1. Can I see your Twilight collage? You should post a pic of it in your next blog! Did you make it for fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I made it for fun. It's pretty sweet! I have a picture of it but I keep forgetting to post it. lol I am also making a video of it and putting it on my youtube account.

    ReplyDelete